Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Halo Makes Her Video Debut

I am definitely not going to win any awards for videography here, but I've finally managed to capture Halo on video! One of these days I need to get Casi out to help me get a truly decent recording, but in the meantime you'll get a view from the center of our longe circle.

A word of caution - I recommend muting these, as the wind was blowing and it makes for unpleasant static. (I am not yet genius enough to understand the fine art of video editing).

Here's her walk:

And trot:


Does anyone have any thoughts on her movement? Personally, I like that she travels with her head low and relaxed at the walk. I also like that she generally still tracks up well at the trot, reaching well beneath herself with her hind legs. It seems surprising given that she's rather post-legged in back. This may not be the best representation of how she moves, but hey, it's hard to film and longe at the same time. I'm not lucky enough to have a vigilant videographer like Stacey's Bob over at Behind the Bit. :)

1 comment:

Leah Fry said...

I don't know nuthin about nuthin, but she has a sweet little trot, in my book.