Saturday, August 6, 2011

Busy Days, Busy Nights

Unfortunately this weekend is turning out to be a little more hectic than I anticipated. I rode Halo this morning and will ride again tomorrow, and I have some thoughts to share on those rides. They're going to have to wait until tomorrow, though. I shouldn't let so much freelance work pile up on the weekends!

In the meantime, here's Halo, not sure about this whole being awake and getting ridden at 8 am thing:


I took her saddle blanket, girth, and fly mask home to wash today. She had a little eye infection a couple of weeks ago, so I'm going to be more proactive about making sure her fly mask is clean in case that was part of what contributed. But without her fly mask nose panel, her nose always burns and blisters. Here she is sporting a nice thick coating of Bull Frog sunscreen.


More to come!

No comments: